It is most likely that the Audio Drivers are not up to date that is why you are getting that error message. Please reply with the Device Instance ID of the Audio Card so that I can suggest you the updated Drivers. To get the Device Instance ID:
1. Right click the Computer icon on the Desktop.
2. Select Manage.
3. Select Device Manager under Computer Management from the left pane.
4. Then expand the device such as "Sound, video and game controllers" from right pane.
5. Right click the Device listed.
6. Click Properties.
7. Go to the Details tab, and then select Device Instance Id from the drop down list.
8. Make a note of this Device Instance ID.
Please do write back to us.