Incoming and outgoing mail servers

Solved/Closed
RAMAN - Feb 15, 2009 at 06:53 AM
 nirmalkumar - May 16, 2013 at 02:02 AM
Hello,

I am having multiple email accounts. I like to configure all my email accounts in OUTLOOK EXPRESS.

I am not able to do the same in OUTLOOK EXPRESS as I do not know the incomming and outgoing mail servers for all may email accounts. I am email accounts in the following.

AOL.IN
EMAIL.COM
GMAIL.COM
HOTMAIL.COM
INDIA.COM
INDIATIMES.COM
IN.COM
MAIL.COM
MSN.COM
ORKUT.COM
REDIFFMAIL.COM
SIFI.COM
YAHOO.CO.IN

I request you to help me by providing the name of Incomming and outgoing mail servers for the above to enable all my email accounts in OUTLOOK EXPRESS.

Thanking you in anticipation of favourable response

Yours faithfully,
Raman
Related:

17 responses

I want to know the following incoming and out going mail server address for outlook express:-
Gmail
yahoo mail
Hotmail
rediffmail
bsnl

plz inform me as early as possible
Hello Sir,

I am having multiple email accounts. I like to configure all my email accounts in OUTLOOK EXPRESS.

I am not able to do the same in OUTLOOK EXPRESS as I do not know the incomming and outgoing mail servers for all may email accounts. I am email accounts in the following.

EMAIL.COM
GMAIL.COM
HOTMAIL.COM
INDIATIMES.COM
MAIL.COM
MSN.COM
ORKUT.COM
REDIFFMAIL.COM
SIFI.COM
YAHOO.COM

I request you to help me by providing the name of Incomming and outgoing mail servers for the above to enable all my email accounts in OUTLOOK EXPRESS.

Yours faithfully,
ajay
incoming and outgoing mail server for rediffmail.com :

Incoming Server: pop.rediffmail.com
Outgoing Server: smtp.rediffmail.com
pop3.rediffmail.com
Hi,

Incoming Server: pop.rediffmail.com
Outgoing Server: smtp.rediffmail.com

This should help you to proceed further...:)
sir

please send me the settings for the incoming and outgoing mail servers for gmail.com and rediffmail.com

Regards,

Kishor verma
please help me how can I read yahoo mail in out look
i tryed but is not taking password
you just need to check the provider of the service for example for gmail
incoming server pop.gmail.com
outgoing server is smtp.gmail.com
also you need to check the security and the port that you are using.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Outlook Express Setting
INCOMMING AND OUTGOING MAIL SERVERS FOR EMAIL outlook express account , provider BSNL broadband
I need my incoming and outgoing server please, desperately need assistance. I dont know wat information I need to give you to assist you with this querry.. Thanking you in advance

kind regards

Lorna
if I will be the boss, I won't accept those people who wants to apply because their grammar are incorrect and they don't even know what are the things needed when you make an application letter.
to AOL is smtp.aol.com port 587
rossdavid Posts 185 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 6, 2010 29
Mar 27, 2009 at 03:55 AM
OK i'll try my best and help you!
how can I get incomming and outgoing mail servers for my email
Hello Dear

My Name is anita, How are you today? I Hope you are fine and in good health. I came online to look for a true and loving friend. I saw your profile

today and admire it, I deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I will really appreciate you to reciprocate to my message by dropping email on my yahoo id

Email Id removed for security

so that we will introduce ourself better and share the passion of love. I will be waiting for your email for more details because I have something suitable to tell you.
Have a nice day and God bless you.

Best Regards
Yours anita.
plz help me in creating the account
lost wrangler > zhou
Jan 18, 2010 at 04:05 PM
who is my inbox and outbox e-mail servers
I am Jerry Will, working in Mercury Chemical Consultant Group. We manufacture and sell all materials used in treating and cleaning of any type of defaced currency, Pounds, CFA France, Euros Dollars and other currencies. We offer Machines to do the big cleanings and we do delivery of products to buyer's destinations. Contact if required: mercury.chemical[AT]consultant.com/+917838993716
Good day sir ,let me start my name iOgedengbe Daniel 25year old from Nigeria I have my sce so am appliing for this job any more detail please let me know thank .

regards
Mr Ogedengbe Daniel
what does the following Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Forbidden', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 998, Error Number: 0x800CCC33
google it!
Hello,

AOL.IN
EMAIL.COM
GMAIL.COM
HOTMAIL.COM
INDIA.COM
INDIATIMES.COM
IN.COM
MAIL.COM
MSN.COM
ORKUT.COM
REDIFFMAIL.COM
SIFI.COM
YAHOO.CO.IN

Yours faithfully,
Baskar
I am not able to do the same in OUTLOOK EXPRESS as I do not know the incomming and outgoing mail servers for all may email accounts. os: xp professional

Actually wen I was setting up outlook in my laptop which has office 2007 didnt have any of these problems..
Auto configuration was done.. except for my mail address and pswds...
But now in 2003 when I was trying to setup outlook @ my desktop pc.. it is asking for the email servers.. please help me in finding the email server of this pc.
kumar > Arthi
Jan 30, 2010 at 02:59 PM
INCOMMING AND OUTGOING MAIL SERVERS FOR EMAIL outlook express account , provider airtel broadband
I want to know incoming and out going server for my email thanks
Dear Sherin,
I am using Ccproxy Server and I cannot access my gmail account as a client through outlook express or microsoft outlook 2007. I am using XP SP2.0. Please help me about that matter. I will be thankful to you. I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Shuaib Seyal
I need to know how to find my pops ip adress?