Computer Turns on but no Display on Monitor.

Closed
Tenners Posts 3 Registration date Friday February 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2013 - Feb 15, 2013 at 08:24 PM
 Rike.G.W - Oct 28, 2016 at 10:59 AM
Hello, my computer is annoying me. It switches on, from the box or whatever it's called, but the monitor says no signal. I've made sure that everything is plugged in correctedly, too. The kepyboard doesn't have the lights on, nor the mouse as they're plugged in from the computer. after reseaching on the problem, some say I need a new power supply. Is that true? As when I tryied to do the trick "plug it out, hold button for 30 seconds, plug back in" trick, it still doesn't work. Also, when switching on computer, it doesn't make any beeping sound, if that helps.

1 response

Oladeji Aliu Posts 1 Registration date Friday February 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Board Problems

Remove Surge (built up charges within the board)
Unplug all devices connected to your motherboard and after few minutes(5) plug them back. This will remove all surge that might be present in the board.

Replace Board
should in case the above does not work, please change the motherboard.
Hello technical support , I have a problem with my password , I don't use it for some years ago I don't remember the user name and password, please help me to start again please .