Runaway cursor

Closed
jumanzi - Feb 21, 2013 at 04:12 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 21, 2013 at 06:00 PM
Hello,
I have samsung laptop. when I switch on my laptop, then at the password blockspace the cursor run without me doing anything and it type some stars from the star button. Sometimes when I am busy typing, the cursor just starts on its own on a other typing space and leave a lot of stars.

please help!

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Feb 21, 2013 at 04:52 PM
Hello,

This is a typical problem with laptops which is caused by a circuit problem. Only a qualified technician can attend to it.

Regards
Thanks for the response, I hope there is another way. I have been to one and they thought it was cause by a virus, I had to load on everything from scratch and payd a lot of money, but the problem was still there. It is very frustrating, but I will following your advice. Blessings!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Feb 21, 2013 at 06:00 PM
Jumanzi

It happened once where it was a virus.

If you want me to check I can.

To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

Click on ftp://zebulon.fr/no1

(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message. Once installed, click on the "hardhat" icon, it allows to change the language.)

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

the tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix at the next step).

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5. Click on the screwdriver icon and ensure all of the items are checked.

6. Click on the Magnifying glass and run the analysys.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

7. Close ZHPDiag.

8. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

9. Click on Parcourir and search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).

10. Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.

11. Click on "upload »

12. Copy the url and post it here.

Best regards

Ambucias
Moderator /Security Contributor