mithlesh - Mar 13, 2013 at 08:51 AM
 Anto Navis - Oct 18, 2016 at 02:25 AM
Hello,

Dear sir,
how to recover draft deleted data
pls find the solution

Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Mar 15, 2013 at 07:43 PM
Hi mithlesh,

As you have posted in "Forum > Messaging > Gmail", I assume you want to know if you can recover a "Discarded Draft" in Gmail. Currently, Gmail is not showing any option to retrieve the "Discarded Draft". However, earlier there used to be a yellow stripe at the top of the mail box immediately after the Draft had been discarded. Clicking this stripe would retrieve the Discarded Draft. This strip would stay as long as you don't navigate from the page.

Kindly get back if there are any further queries.
I was trying to copy the draft messages onto a .doc Suddenly the system started re-booting itself; it has been going on for sometime now. When the system got re-booted, the document was showing a line. Earlier, when the system shut-down due to power failure or for whatever reason, when we opened any doc, there used to be list of files on the left side of the opened file and prompt if we want to write that lost file. NOW nothing of that sort. NOW, I DONT HAVE THE MATTER COPIED ONTO THE DOC EXCEPTING THE DOC WITH THE SAVED NAME AND DELETED ALL DRAFTS. I NED TO EITHER RETRIEVE THE MATERIAL VANISHED FROM THE DOC OR THE DRAFTS DELETED OR PREFERABLY BOTH.
Now there is no option undo the discard draft mail delete popup