You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy folder

Solved/Closed
jaiminpatel Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 17, 2013 - Updated on Nov 11, 2018 at 03:27 PM
 Architect - Jun 1, 2018 at 03:45 AM
Hello,
me any file and folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not copy file and folder here message,( you'll need to provide administrator permission to copy to this folder)
below [continue ], [skip], [cancel] me try [continue ] and again message (you need permission to perform this action) and below [Try again], [cancel] me try try again .................................please solved my problem not copy form any file and folder to pendrive for windows 7 home basic 64bit
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Updated on Nov 30, 2018 at 04:02 PM
Hello,

Change the permissions.
  • Right-click on that folder --> Properties --> Click on "Security" tab --> Click on "Advanced" button --> Click on the "Owner" tab --> Click on "Edit" button --> Under "Change owner to:", select your user name --> Check the check box
  • "Replace owner on subcontainers or objects" --> Click on "OK" button --> Click on
  • "Yes" button.

Good Luck
not working
OMG thank you so MUCH it worked! ^.^