I can't access anything on my pc

Solved/Closed
rottyslilgirl Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday April 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 23, 2013 - Apr 23, 2013 at 10:35 AM
 rottyslilgirl - Apr 29, 2013 at 09:45 AM
Hello,

When I boot up my pc it boots normally but when I click on a program it won't let me
Open anything all I'm able to do is right click I can't even access my programs
On the start menu I've tried safe mode but still getting the same issues
I was trying to get to system restore but can't access it either why is this happening? It worked time yesterday afternoon now it not letting me do anything pls help me to get my pc running right again plus when I right click on a program and it opens the only way I can close out the window is by clicking enter
Related:

1 response

imaks12 Posts 35 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2014 12
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Please post your complete system specs to get clear and precise answer.

For the time being, try to run startup repair at least 2-3 times and see if it found and fixes any problem with your system. In windows 7/ Vista, you can access it directly by continuously tapping F8 key just after starting the system and choosing Advanced Startup options and then startup repair from the system recovery options.

In Windows XP, you'll require Windows Installation media either CD or USB and run startup repair from there.

Post back if you need further help.
rottyslilgirl
Apr 29, 2013 at 09:45 AM
I've got my PC back up and running it was the mouse causing all my problems the left click wasn't actting right I've got it set to right click and its working fine for now... gonna get a new mouse as soon as. I can thanks for the help..