Where can I download the steam_api.dll for my resident evil 6? [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question deanil vincent 16Posts Tuesday March 19, 2013Registration date June 1, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on May 10, 2017 at 06:18 AM by draven
Hello,

Good day mam/sir.

I have a problem in my new game "Resident evil 6." When I open it, it says that steam_api.dll is missing. I'am curious where can I download that steam_api.dll file?

Please help me. God bless and thank you :)

See more 
Helpful
+4
plus moins
Hi deanil vincent,

Below is the direct download link for "STEAM_API.DLL" file:

http://www.dll-files.com/steam_api.zip?0WIjRGaMlO

I have not tested this DLL file its use solely depends on the user's discretion. Please check the below mentioned video for instructions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BIf73fSkQw

Do reply if this helps.
Was this answer helpful?  
deanil vincent 16Posts Tuesday March 19, 2013Registration date June 1, 2013 Last seen - May 9, 2013 at 05:40 AM
I've already download the crack of the steam_api.dll using Utorrent. And now I'm playing the game well. God bless and thank you for you time and effort :)))
Help pls- May 15, 2013 at 03:10 PM
Link expired :(
bea- May 26, 2013 at 06:56 AM
link expired :((
Crixitron- Jul 29, 2013 at 07:58 PM
It's erase cuz U are using a microsoft security essentials or something like that! but that steam_api.dll from crack contains a nasty that's y it's gone!
draven- May 10, 2017 at 06:18 AM
It worked!Awsome thanx
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Hi deanil vincent,

I am glad to know the issue has been fixed. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.
deanil vincent 16Posts Tuesday March 19, 2013Registration date June 1, 2013 Last seen - May 10, 2013 at 06:00 AM
Oh sure sir. Thanks alot again. God bless and take care sir :D
ammad- May 16, 2013 at 01:58 AM
there is prblm ine this steam api file my anti virus always scan this dll file as virus want remove it! is steam api is really a virus file??
cypher99- May 30, 2013 at 07:54 AM
the link is expired, can you please provide a new one?

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?