Problem with Cyber cafe pro V5

Closed
zib@zib Posts 277 Registration date Tuesday September 25, 2007 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013 - Feb 19, 2009 at 04:16 AM
 Ian - Sep 19, 2016 at 09:55 AM
Hi Everyone. Am having a problem with my Cybercafé Pro.V5 I have15 machine and which I numbered them accordingly. 1.2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13... and 1 is a server , so whenever I have clients in all the computers, I see computer 2 on a client side becomes computer 5 on the server, and if I closed like computer 5 ,and it closes computer10 something like that .. a lot of trouble ,and if like there are no clients on the computers, some of the computers are logged on without a client , and when I go to see on the server I found that there are on and with some amount of money shown on the screen ....

So I cant stop having errors whenever after like 5minute I receive a sound message saying system alert , and all the computers are disconnect at the same time

Can anybody please tell me what the problem here is?

I will appreciate for any help

Thanks a lot in advance

7 responses

I think you just need to make sure all your computers are setup in the same language and currency setup. It sounds like there is a conflict there.

Also you can change the name on the computer itself to change the name on the screen.

More CyberCafePro info at blog.caffeene.com
just assign static ip on each clients.. that solves the prob... assign also the first static ip into server.. and use a switchhub and router for your internet.. the server should be connected directly to the router.. and the clients are connected to the switchhub then the switchhub connects to the router.. (y)