Ask a question Report

RealPlayer Can download videos but doesn't work

Mr. Disney 2Posts Thursday May 23, 2013Registration date May 24, 2013 Last seen - Latest answer on Aug 20, 2013 02:36PM
Hello,
I'm having trouble with downloading videos with RealPlayer. They're downloaded successfully, but there is a problem, I have two proofs, one they seem to download too fast, and two no pictures have been shown. The Problem is they don't seem to play after downloading. Just stay stills or play but shows no picture moving in the video. What should I do? Please.
Read more 
Answer
+5
moins plus
hi The Real Player has tech / software problem. They are trying to fix it. Till they fix it. It is not going to work. Please do not disturb your computers other programs.
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
first of all please try uninstall and re-install real player.
if it does not help check for firewall or security software, they might be blocking it
TechMate 11Posts Wednesday May 15, 2013Registration date July 21, 2013 Last seen - Jun 3, 2013 06:05PM
please try update the version of flash player and see if it helps, else try use another useraccount
pat- Jun 13, 2013 03:10PM
i am having the same problem it is really wierd
alex- Jun 14, 2013 01:56PM
I think they want you to pay for it now...I don't think you can use the free version any more! I've tried everything.
HigherHopes 1Posts Friday June 14, 2013Registration date June 14, 2013 Last seen - Jun 14, 2013 11:49PM
This problem just started and I have a paid version
aTechMate- Jun 15, 2013 03:50AM
check the format of the videos that were downloaded, is it .flv or mp4 ?
if it is .mp4 for the time being switch back to older version of real player downloader. you can search for older version in www.filehippo.com
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
I don't have the same prob like you but my RP is tooo slow! I'm keeping another extra downloading tool called AV Tube of Audio4fun, it's faster and can download vids from other sites as well!
Google it!
Add comment
This document entitled « RealPlayer Can download videos but doesn't work » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.