Macro to Add Worksheet to Workbook

Closed
stari Posts 1 Registration date Saturday May 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 25, 2013 - May 25, 2013 at 10:26 PM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - May 28, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hello,

I am in need of some help. I have taken very basic VBA class so understand a little (very little) and would appreciate any help anyone could give me.

I have a couple of questions, but will start with just one at a time and try to solve the other issue on my own prior to asking the question.

My first question has to do with creating a macro that will create a new page in a workbook based off of a "VeryHidden" template. I am using a 3-D formula to add totals to a summary sheet, so I want to be able to add the new sheet between my beginning sheet and ending sheet for my formula. It would also be helpful if I could add the tab name to the sheet at the same time and have it fill in cell B2 at the same time.

I appreciate any help and/or pointers anyone could give me on this.

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
May 28, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hi Stari,

Since you are in the process of learning, why don't you record a macro?

It will tell you how to add, name and move a sheet.
And I'm sure you already know how to fill a cell with data.

Best regards,
Trowa