Virus on Mouse Touchpad

Solved/Closed
dbarcene Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday June 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2013 - Jun 19, 2013 at 08:10 PM
dbarcene Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday June 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2013 - Jun 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Hello:
I have a VAIO VPCM120AL running W7 Home Premium, today I experimented 3 times that the touchpad was going crazy, the first time I was just searching for something in my files and the other 2 happened when I was playing an online game (League of Legends): while trying to move the cursor, it stays n the same place on the screen while the movement seems to activate key shortcuts and combinations, sudenly various programs open up like the calculator, widows help, internet, windows explorer, the desktop turns (left, right, upside down) so I have no option rather than turn off the equipment and restart all. I already run AVG and SUPERAntiSpyware but couldn't find any worm or troyan. Thanks in advance for the help.
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jun 20, 2013 at 06:29 AM
Hello,

Seems to me that this is a circuit problem which only a qualified technician can attend to.

However, if you wish, I can check your laptop for viruses.

I can make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message.)

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

The tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix at the next step).

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5. Click on the green arrow to ensure you have the latest version. Click on the eyedropper icon and ensure all of the items are checked.

6. Click on the Magnifying glass with the + sign and run the analysis.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

7. Close ZHPDiag.

8. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

9. Click on Parcourir and search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).

10. Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.

11. Click on "upload »

12. Copy the URL and post it here.

Best regards

Ambucias
Moderator /Security Contributor
dbarcene Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday June 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2013 1
Jun 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Thanks for all the information, but I changed to the previous version of the controller and the problem seemed to be fixed. Anyways I will save the pages that you provided me for future problems. Thanks.