VIP news i got rid of System Security Popups

Closed
Mark - Feb 20, 2009 at 01:14 PM
 bre - Apr 13, 2009 at 01:39 PM
Hello,
Well i finally after 2 days of downloading Malwarebytes and 4 full computer scans of over an hour and a half each and a full scan of over an hour and a half with my Kaspersky antivirus i was getting really pissed off at this point because it just wouldn't go away. I e-mailed the scam artists and they actually replied with a NOREPLY@systemsecurity.com message with no names or contact #'s all you can do is send messages to them and you cannot reply from the e-mail they sent. In fact they tell you outright not to reply to the e-mail because it won't work. They told me to go into control panel add/remove programs and click uninstall..........................
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these guys are unreal, like i didn't already try that......when you do go into the program they do not give that option to you at all. They then proceeded to tell me that if that doesn't work then download this program that they have which was labeled as a system cleaner,Oh great i'll do that, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first thing i thought was IDENTITY THEFT so i called my internet service here in Calgary (SHAW CABLE) and voila the technical supporter went into our computer from her end found the file folder and KILLED IT FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!! it took all of about 15 minutes. After this all you have to do is delete the orange and black symbol to your recycle bin and life is back to normal. Hope this is helpful information to those that are experiencing the same thing.
Related:

1 response

I tried that....my recycle bin is empty...AND everytime I go to put in a new link that will remove it it throws me off the internet!! ahhhh!! should i just call my tech support?