"Realtek PCIe FE family controller" is the NIC or Ethernet controller. The WLAN cards shipped with the Inspiron N5110 were Bluetooth combo cards. You must choose the drivers for one of the following:
1. Dell Wireless WLAN 1701 Half Mini-Card + BlueTooth 3.0
2. Dell Wireless WLAN 1702 Half Mini-Card + BlueTooth 3.0
3. Intel Centrino Wireless-N1030 Half Mini-Card + BlueTooth 3.0
4. Intel Centrino Advanced Wireless-N6230 Half Mini-Card + BlueTooth 3.0
The other WLAN card that is offered with the system are:
1. Dell Wireless WLAN 1502 Half Mini-Card
2. Dell Wireless WLAN 1503 Half Mini-Card
3. Intel Centrino Wireless-N1000 Half Mini-Card
4. Intel 6150 WiFi / WiMAX Half Mini-Card
To identify the correct WLAN card in your machine follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Press and hold "Windows key" on the keyboard and press the key "R".
2. Run dialog box will be displayed.
3. Type "devmgmt.msc" (without quotations marks) and hit Enter.
4. Expand Network Adapters and check which one of the cards (listed above) is present in your laptop.
5. Click here
to open the support site.
6. Enter the "System Service Tag Number" in the box below "Enter your Service Tag to get started" and click "Submit".
7. Under the Network section download the WLAN driver for the card present in the system.
Hope this helps.
To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6