No sniper attachments in splinter cell chaos theory mission 8

Closed
Janie19 Posts 6 Registration date Monday June 24, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 12, 2014 - Aug 15, 2013 at 04:53 AM
 jiggity - Nov 5, 2014 at 07:12 AM
Hello,

i've been playing splinter cell chaos theory. now i'm playing mission 8 (Seoul). but i'm not getting sniper attachments but i hv chosen all three type of equipment like stealth, redding's recomendation, assault. but still i'm not getting sniper....

any help will be appreciated.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I do not play, but I have found these....
"
Draw the SC-20K and tap White. That'll change your attachment to the sniper one. Then with the rifle drawn, click the Right stick and you're in sniper mode.
" ... or....

"
When you have the choice for Redding's Recommendation, Stealth, or Assault. Scan through them and choose whichever one shows the sniper attachment. Most of the time it will be in the Assault option, but sometimes it is in Redding's Recommendation.
Sniper Attachment is only available on, Penthouse, Hokkaido, Battery, Seoul, and the Bathhouse missions.
"
I hope this helps,
hey don't know if you figured it out yet...but u have to press square to equip it/pull it out...then tap R2 (PS2) and it'll switch from shotgun to sniper attachment for the assault loadout