Data recovery from broken flash disk due to on and off power

Closed
goldcatcher Posts 2 Registration date Monday August 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2013 - Aug 19, 2013 at 03:35 AM
MN Samuals Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2013 - Oct 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Dear Frenz,
my 4gb transcend flash disk started going wrong after heaps of blackouts happenings while i was accessing my flash disk files.
the drive still could be shown on my computer (available on disk managament- healthy) but when i was trying to access the files inside , the drive was missing directly and in a split second it showed up again and this occasion keeps repeating whenever i try to access the files inside.

i had tried cmd chkdsk and tried to fix it using several data recovery software so far it didnt work.
when i used chkdsk and fix cmd , the process stopped at 2% only and it showed that there was one file was unrecoverable , perhaps the latter is the cause of the issue.

basically the data are still inside but cant be open, copied and accessed

can anyone please help me on this issue, i have very crucial data inside.

many tks in advance

rgds
Related:

6 responses

Hi goldcatcher,
Recuva can recover the undeleted files and deleted files, but sometimes it can't recover all your files.

In order to avoid this thing happened, you can look for apowersoft data recovery - just search it via Google and take a download.
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Aug 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Hi goldcatcher,

Try to use the Free Version of "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard". Click here to know more.

Note: Free version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can only recover 2 GB data for free.

Hope this helps.
goldcatcher Posts 2 Registration date Monday August 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM
tks in advance zohaib
it didnt work i had tried it earlier
additional to my issue is what i wanted to recover actually is the undeleted files , not the deleted ones since most recovery softwares offer to recover the deleted files
outta many softwares that i had tried, recuva is still more helpful one so far since it offers to recover my undeleted files and i managed to recover some part of my undeleted files although it doesnt help much since i still cant recover the most important ones

rgds
Reha Andrew Posts 13 Registration date Monday February 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 15, 2014 5
Aug 26, 2013 at 05:16 AM
Hi goldcatcher,
There are so many software's available online but most of them required activation key or some shows only preview level data.
If your data is important then consult any Data Recovery Expert company they will assist you better.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Aug 26, 2013 at 07:15 AM
Hi goldcatcher,

Reha Andrew is indeed correct; "Data Recovery Companies" can be helpful in this situation. However, this will be a paid service from the companies. One such company is "DriveSavers Data Recovery". You can know more about "DriveSavers Data Recovery" from the below mentioned hyperlink:

DriveSavers Data Recovery

Hope this helps.
MN Samuals Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Bunch of tools has been suggested you in above comments. I also want to recommend you one utility named as Remo Recover, which my friend has used and he rescued almost his all deleted data within few minutes. Have a look over it. I hope it will help you.