Free hide folder issue

Closed
aliamin1 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 21, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2013 - Aug 21, 2013 at 06:20 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 22, 2013 at 06:09 AM
Hello,

I used free hide folder for hiding my brother marriage video files. But due to some reason my harddisk crashed and i lost those files. But due to one recovery tool R-studio i was able to restore those hidden but there is an issue i am not able to play those files and i have forgotten password to unlock those file. Those files show full size when i see its properties it shows complete size of file. Please help me how i can recover those files i have that hard disk but i have done my window again and upgraded to windows 8. Now dont have either the password and neither the original operating system on which i used free hide folder to hide files.
Please help me those files are really important for me as my parents have died and those videos were the last time i took there video. Please help me and thanks in advance. Images attached regarding files please do have a look.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Aug 22, 2013 at 06:09 AM
Greetings,

We are terribly sorry but Kioskea cannot help you to recover your lost password, because you can't prove to anybody on this forum that you are the legitimate owner.