My Sim 3 game crashes back to the Desktop saying it has stopped.

Closed
MsAninda Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2013 - Sep 11, 2013 at 08:29 AM
vivekvm Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 10, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2013 - Sep 11, 2013 at 09:18 AM
Hello,

I am using a windows 7 (32 bits).I tried all your methods.I have also lately done a lot of research in different gaming forums and community pages i have almost tried all the steps guided.But still its crashing.Everytime I create a new Sim and start the game in a new town it crashes immediately back to the desktop.I have almost become helpless and hopeless trying new ways but i have received no such solutions so far which really solves the issue.

I almost added all the exe files in the DEP and tried that way also...i even tried adding the exe files of the different sub-folders under the folder written as packs, like TS3EP01, TS3EP02 etc.But it didn't work.I am using a pirated version of the game..and i downloaded all the towns and Expansions from torrents.I don't know whether it is because of that reason or not.But i don't think so.So if i can get a reply with any kind of solutions ASAP which might really help me playing my game as i've got sick and tired of seeing that same message saying "Sims 3 have stopped working" and the only option it gives is to close program.Please help me.Thanx.
Related:

1 response

vivekvm Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 10, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 at 09:18 AM
try this..
change the compatibility for every expansion pack installed to "windows 95 or windows xp" and run it as administrator...it might help...if not check if your system is capable of running the game..good luck

Cheers