I dropped my laptop and now it says limited access.

Closed
jnmk Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 24, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 24, 2013 - Sep 24, 2013 at 01:00 PM
memoooo Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday September 24, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 24, 2013 - Sep 24, 2013 at 01:37 PM
My laptop fell off the couch and I thought it was fine but when I tried to get on it later it wouldn't connect to my wireless at home. It said my computer had limited connectivity to the network. Nothing I did fixed it. When I tried to restore my laptop to an earlier time it said there was an error but it didn't know what, so I can't restore it either. My cell phone works fine with the wireless at home so I figured it wasn't that. When I brought my laptop to my moms to use her internet it said the same thing with her wireless about my computer having limited connectivity. Is there any way to fix it with out resetting it to the factory settings? Please help
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Sep 24, 2013 at 01:34 PM
I suspect physical damage to the laptop and not a software issue that can be fixed by a restore to factory condition.

What brand and model do you have?
memoooo Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday September 24, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 24, 2013 3
Sep 24, 2013 at 01:37 PM
im sufring from the same problum i trid tis tric even i trid it twic but did not get any slution n im so worrid plz hep me ... my adapter n battery is working as well n charging light also blink .. fan is also workin my laptop. get on but after a half mint it goes off cant unpderstandin wat to do m y laptop is gifted by someon plz help me ...answer me soon i ill be glad