Asus g75vw no bios no post no safe mode nothing

Closed
twinshk2 Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 19, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2013 - Oct 16, 2013 at 06:57 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 17, 2013 at 05:06 AM
Hey guys, I have a really urgent problem with my Asus laptop. When I try to start it up, I get a blank screen without anything. I can't even get to the bios screen or safe mode. I've already tried all of the common fixes I've seen; taking out the battery and holding the power button does nothing, fiddling with the battery does nothing. Nothing shows even whenI connect the laptop to an external monitor. I've taken it to a repair guy already(this happened about two weeks ago as well); he said it was a virus and managed to recover my files and reformat my hard drive. I don't want to do that again though. Can you guys help?
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 17, 2013 at 05:06 AM
Hi

From your description you get absolutely nothing. Consequently it's very difficult on a forum to work with a dead computer.

If the machine was reformated and reset to factory setting the virus should be gone, however if the data was reinserted so may have the virus.

Sorry but I would see a technician but ensure the virus is not reintroduce.