Key board refusing" to type any letter twice, any backspace or a [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question zsal5718 3Posts Sunday October 20, 2013Registration date October 22, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 29, 2017 at 12:37 PM by Sara
Please, how can I fix my keyboard? It is "refusing" to type any letter twice, any backspace or anything twice. I have to do first something else on the keyboard, and only then type the same letter again. Please help me!
Z
Helpful
+6
plus moins
Ok Follow this tree....
Control Panel
\Ease of Access
\Ease of Access Center
\Make the keyboard easier to use
Click on FILTER KEYS to configure how soon to respond to keystrokes.

I hope this helps!

//ark
-Contributor
rita juliet- Oct 30, 2015 at 04:20 AM
wow thanks it solved mine too
Ryan- Jun 3, 2017 at 11:44 PM
This was exactly what I needed, worked perfectly! Thank you!
Sara- Aug 29, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Worked perfect, thank you so much! You're a life saver!!
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Good Morning.

It is a keyboard adjustment, or feature. Adjust your keyboard reponse, it is intended to stop multiple keystrokes by slow or disabled typers.
zsal5718 3Posts Sunday October 20, 2013Registration date October 22, 2013 Last seen - Oct 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM
thank you very much for your immediately answer. I have you ask you though to explain me in easier english, because mine is not too well. Where exactly do I adjust my keyboard? (I tried to conect another keyboard to the laptop, but the problem is still there. Secondly, I understand from your answer you think my keyboard does multiple keystrokes. On the contrary, it does not do anything double, like double w or double backspace etc.
Iwil realy appreciate if you could explain to me again.
BLESINGS, zalman
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Unbelievable! It worked! Thank you so much! How can I show you my gratitude? Please tell me, Zalman
ac3mark 7775Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ContributorStatus September 20, 2017 Last seen - Oct 22, 2013 at 09:01 AM
Good Deal, I am happy! Marked as solved!

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?