Change laptop language

Solved/Closed
egheokuns - Updated on Oct 16, 2017 at 06:18 AM
 milad - Jan 7, 2019 at 02:23 AM
Hello,i want u to advice me on how to change the language of my laptop from italian to english.thank u
Related:

4 responses

Go to the "Start" menu, then choose "Settings," "Control Panel" and "Regional and Language Options."
Click the "Languages" tab, then the "Details" button, the "Settings" tab and the "Add" button.

Choose an input language from the list. You can choose ANY language. For example, if English (US) is the "input language," check the "Keyboard layout/IME" box to select the US-International English keyboard from the list. Click "OK" and close the input window. A language indicator should appear in the System Tray (the area in the bottom right hand corner of the desktop). Switch between input languages by pressing the "Alt" and "Shift" keys simultaneously.

Click "Apply" to finish the process and finalize your choices. You shouldn't need the Windows installation CD for this process.
!thank you soo much!
But how could I read korean?
yeahh..how can I read korean
Thank You so much T^T
thanks
DutchMill Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 11, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 at 03:36 AM
Switching to another language is only possible if you have the Ultimate or Enterprise version of Windows. So, for 'normal' users that buy a simple laptop with pre-installed Windows 7 Home Premium, the above answers are not an option, unless you pay extra and upgrade.
See this link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/change-windows-7-language-from-dutchnetherlands-to/1a5e2426-b8d0-4ae0-b66c-660fef09c56f
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,830
Feb 26, 2009 at 01:23 PM
For the most part, each copy of Vista comes in one distinct language. (Exceptions, however, do exist, such as in India where there are multiple dominant languages.) If you wish to change the language you must download a Multilingual User Interface Pack (MUI). Unfortunately such is only supported by Vista Enterprise and Vista Ultimate, so as a Home Premium user there is nothing you can really do unless you are willing to either upgrade to Ultimate or purchase an English copy.
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,830
Jul 29, 2009 at 04:21 PM
Vista users may want to look into this software.

https://www.froggie.sk/