Ipod touch screen of death white

Closed
hellokitty802 Posts 1 Registration date Monday November 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2013 - Nov 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014 - Dec 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Hey! So I went to go turn on my ipod touch 4th generation yesterday and the Apple white screen of death appeared. I tried following the procedure of holding in the home screen button the lock screen button and the volume up button. But the Apple sign still didn't appear. So I was just wondering if any of you knew any other procedures that I could follow. It would be muchly appreciated! :)

1 response

nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Dec 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM
While holding the home button down and volume up button, push and hold the power off button and hold that until you see the apple sign.

If the iPod will not turn off, try to reset it. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until either the Apple logo or battery symbol appears. If the battery symbol appears, continue to charge iPod touch until it is fully charged.

That failing doa restore, here's how:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

More explained if you did not understand follow this:
hold the home button then while still holding down the home button hold volume up button then while still holding those buttons go head and hold the power off button and hold that until you see the apple sign hope this helps.
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.