Strange Keyboard Input

Solved/Closed
Diskein32 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 20, 2013 - Nov 20, 2013 at 03:35 PM
 malongski - Nov 21, 2013 at 09:28 AM
Heyo there, I've recently started to note this problem in my computer.

As I type, the text stops for a second, half second or in an interrupted basis; after that, it catches up with the correct input.

An easier way to visualize it:

aaaaaaaaaaaaa...a...a...a...aaaaaaaaaaaaa
(interrupted basis)

aaaaaaaaaaaaa..................aaaaaaaaaaaaa
(once it catches up, the dotted space is filled with a's as if nothing happened.)

This issue has been strongly affecting me as I type quite fast (110 wpm), and I am a passionate gamer, having keys stuck while doing an unwanted action is a thing I surely want to avoid.

Im pretty sure this issue is not physical, atleast of what I have seen, because it acts up with every single key.

Any solution?

1 response

scarlet.ia Posts 17 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2013 3
Nov 20, 2013 at 03:45 PM
Haha :))

Something like that i have too... but i seen this after i have my PC open more than 8-10 hours.

I'm pretty sure is from software... i didn't format my PC for more than 1 a ha f year and i've installed lots of application.

I can't say I'm bothered of this, but you have 2 solutions, I guess...:

1. Format your PC and re-install the operating system.

2. Go with your keyboard to another PC and see if you have the same issue.

Good luck!
Diskein32 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 at 05:36 PM
Thanks, I looked forward but was unable to find such software, I guess it was an overload of game drivers and design programs, Windows recovery kept my files, all nice and sound again.
mine was asterisk, lots of it. got my windows updated and its ok now, 5 months now and still ok.