Cannot log in group policy client service failed

Solved/Closed
acrossn Posts 47 Registration date Monday March 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2014 - Nov 29, 2013 at 05:28 AM
acrossn Posts 47 Registration date Monday March 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2014 - Dec 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Hello,
Hi! Friends I have a problem with my mew PC- Dell i5 Desktop with windows 7 pro.
When I log in then a message pop up " The group policy client service failed, the log on access is denied."

When I tried to log in from safe mode a message pop ups "windows could not connect to the sens service, Please contact your system admin."

When I restore the window then a message pop ups " System restore does not complete successfully, your computer's file system were not changed. Details an unspecified error occure during system restore (0X8000ffff)."

How can I fix this problem without formatting.

The problem started due to registry change by my friend and he is not with me for a month. He said that he has changed the setting through registry so that all the documents directly save to drive D and the desktop items in drive d as well not in system drive.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

ACROSSN
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Nov 29, 2013 at 05:59 AM
Hello,

You must restart the machine and logon with a machine administrator account.
acrossn Posts 47 Registration date Monday March 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2014 10
Dec 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM
How can I get access to machine administrator account?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 2, 2013 at 04:54 AM
If your Windows was installed by Dell you must contact Dell

If not Microsoft gives this solution:

1.Install Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 on the computer. To download Windows AIK, go to the following Microsoft website:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5753
(http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5753
2.Create the Windows RE image (Winre.wim). To do this, follow these steps:
a.Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Windows AIK.
b.Right-click Deployment Tools Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
c.Copy the Install.wim file from Windows 7 installation media to a folder. To do this, run the following commands:
md C:\OS_Image
md C:\OS_Image\mount
copy D:\sources\install.wim C:\OS_Image
d.Mount the Install.wim file by using the ImageX tool. To do this, run the following command:
ImageX /mountrw C:\OS_Image\install.wim 1 C:\OS_Image\mount
e.Copy the Windows RE image (Winre.wim) from the mounted Windows 7 image to a folder. To do this, run the following commands:
md C:\winre
md C:\winre\mount
copy C:\OS_image\mount\windows\system32\recovery\winre.wim
C:\winre\
f.Unmount the mounted Windows 7 image after you copy the Windows RE image (Winre.wim). To do this, run the following command:
ImageX /unmount C:\OS_Image\mount
3.Install the hotfix on the Windows RE image (Winre.wim). To do this, follow these steps:
a.Mount the Winre.wim file that you created in step 2. To do this, run the following command:
ImageX /mountrw C:\winre\winre.wim 1 C:\winre\mount
b.Install the hotfix on the mounted Windows RE image. To do this, run the following command:
Dism /image:C:\winre\mount /Add-Package:c:\TEMP\Windows6.1-KB2709289-x64.msu
c.Determine whether the hotfix is installed successfully. To do this, run the following command:
Dism /image:C:\winre\mount /Get-Packages
d.Commit the changes to the Winre.wim file. To do this, run the following command:
ImageX.exe /unmount /commit C:\winre\mount
4.Create a customized Windows RE medium by using the Winre.wim file. To do this, follow these steps:
a.Create a file to make a Windows RE image. To do this, run the following command:
copype.cmd amd64 C:\WinREx64
b.Copy the Winre.wim file to the ISO\sources folder, and then rename the file as Boot.wim. To do this, run the following command:
copy C:\winre\winre.wim C:\WinREx64\ISO\sources\boot.wim
c.Deploy the customized Windows RE image to any media.
acrossn Posts 47 Registration date Monday March 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2014 10
Dec 5, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Thanx but I cannot log in with any user and administrator account. So,how can I access the start butten then. Is there any types of files that I can copy into system using other bootable CD's and there it works?
Dec 5, 2013 at 11:30 PM
My default administrator account is also disabled.
Dec 6, 2013 at 08:56 AM
If your Windows was installed by Dell you must contact Dell