How to install XP inmy hp Pavilion dv4-1125nr

Closed
rajendra - Feb 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM
 atul - May 3, 2010 at 09:53 AM
Hello,

I am really frustating , I tried many times to install XP in my laptop but not able . Can anybody send me the screenshots of how to install XP in my hp Pavilion dv4-1125nr ?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Configurations:

HP Pavilion dv4-1125nr,
Interl Core 2 Duo Processor T5800,
2.0 GHz,
Multiformat DVD+RW/CD=RW drive with dboule- layer support,
Interl Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 MHD,
Built-in webcam,
5-in-1 digital media reader.
Related:

7 responses

I installed windows XP at my HP pavillion DV4-1125nr but I cannot install the Audio driver

Can any one help me in that?
Dear sir..

I tried many times to install XP in my laptop but not able . How to install XP in my hp Pavilion dv4-1125nr ?
How to do bios flash and how to get bios flash software.Please may you help me..
statehold Posts 12 Registration date Saturday October 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 6
Feb 28, 2009 at 06:09 AM
First you should save all your works and files to a USB flash drive or on an external hardrive,
Boot your pc with the windows installation CD. Choose the partition where you want to install windows. Format it and the installation will go on automatically.

Do not forget to have your drivers installation CD-ROM which will be very useful after the windows installation
"Do not forget to have your drivers installation CD-ROM which will be very useful after the windows installation." Buddy I am having same case. But Drivers I have are for VISTA which came pre-installed...right? Where can I find drivers for windows XP as it is not offered by HP. Otherwise things will not work out. Please suggest me buddy.Hope a reply!!!
Dear sir..

I tried many times to install XP in my laptop but not able . How to install XP in my hp Pavilion dv4-1125nr ?
How to do bios flash and how to get bios flash software.Please may I help me ..

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
FIRST SATA RAID DRIVER DOWNLOAD & CREAT XP CD THROUGH NLITE SOFT AFTER INSTALL
Here are some instructions
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-7587_102-0.html?forumID=69&threadID=271360&messageID=2699006
akamo64 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday July 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2009
Jul 2, 2009 at 03:31 AM
I try to downgrade from vista to windows xp for HP pavilion dv4-1225 dx .Could you please give me link for the xp drivers I need?
Thank you