Why doesn't my Samsung Galaxy Tab(GT-P1000N) connect to the WIFI

Closed
anonymous365 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 16, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2013 - Dec 16, 2013 at 08:31 PM
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014 - Dec 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Please help me. Just a few days ago, my Tab could connect to the wifi perfectly fine but since yesterday,I couldn't connect to the wifi. When I go to the settings,it says it is connected but I cannot use it still. I have looked for many solutions yet they all say the same thing,reset it to factory settings,on the tab and off it,turn on the wifi and off it but still I cannot use it. It is very frustrating because I have reset my tab to factory settings and all of my apps and things I downloaded are gone and I cannot use it. Please help me if you know how to fix this. I can't take it to the Samsung center because the tab was given to me and I didn't buy it myself. I have also called to my wifi's modem technical help and they asked me to change my SSID and password but I changed my modem last week.Please it is very URGENT!!!! Also my other tab is also a samsung one but it also has the same problems. PLEASE HELP!!!
Related:

1 response

nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Dec 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Hey there have you tried turning off the router and turning it back on?

See this guide to fix problems:
http://www.galaxytabforums.net/forum/guides-faq-s-tips/6268-guide-wifi-connection-problems-solutions.html

Have you tried doing this:
Go to your wifi connections and click your connection and then options will come up click forget network then enter your password if you have one or just connect to it and see if it works.

Give more information please when you click to connect to the wifi what kind of error do you get or what happens?
Have you tried connecting to someone else's wifi?