How can i retrieve or deactivate my fb account?my accnt hacked

Closed
genghismay Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 17, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 17, 2013 - Dec 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014 - Dec 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Please help me to retrieve or deactivate my accnt. Bec some hacked it and ruined my family, esp. Saying bad things ti my wife.they change my accnt. Info and profile pic, and even mu security questions an emails.this will harm my children as well.please me. Thank you

1 response

nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Dec 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM
You should actually contact the police if its a harm to your family/children but anyways its up to you anyways did you contact facebook?

If you have no access to your facebook account contact facebook.
Also if its a harm to your family tell them to remove that person from there account.

Here is the link to contact facebook in case of account hacked:
https://www.facebook.com/hacked

Also why don't you just click lost password and enter your email then reset your password?

Deactivating your account can't do anything because anyone who logs back in then it becomes activated again to permanently delete your account contact facebook.