Using my web browser; Opera, the page loads however screen blank

Closed
SsDavidDsS Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 26, 2014 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:47 AM
 SsDavidDsS - Jan 27, 2014 at 10:18 AM
I think this started happening after I installed Adobe Flash Professional, I was told to go on cmd and type in: ipconfig /flushdns. Straight after this happened when I tried going back on my browser (Opera) the page loads however the screen is blank. On the very top left when I try to go to Google rather than having the G logo in the tab it has shows a picture of a blank file.

I have checked my connection and it's fine, I tried to reconnect to my broadband however the same thing happened. I also typed in %temp% and deleted all files and then deleted the files out of the bin. I also tried to do ipconfig /renew however it just said: No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection* 11 while it has its media disconnected.

I'm really confused about this and I have no clue what I should do, this is all happening on my laptop, on the computer everything is running normally, all browsers work.

I'm running OS Windows 8 on my laptop, Please Help!
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jan 26, 2014 at 08:48 PM
Windows 8 should have a "fix connection" diagnostic routine. have you tried that?
No I haven't done that, but I've been troubleshooting and on the IE it says there is some kind of HTML error.