Hotmail account

Solved/Closed
Mr Bill - May 14, 2008 at 06:44 PM
 ahmed nasser - Jul 5, 2008 at 01:50 PM
Hello,
I forgot my password for hot mail I received a reply from hotmail stating they would send me a new password
in an email,how can I get it when I can't open the mail without a password this is the most stupid answer the could send . and by the way I answered the security question they sent but it was not accepted .
can anyone help on this .
Thanks
Mr Bill
Related:

3 responses

Sacabouffe Posts 9427 Registration date Saturday August 18, 2007 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 19
May 14, 2008 at 07:50 PM
Hi
The answer isn't stupid, the new password has been sent to your alternate e-mail address.
If you're not able to remember your secret answer, the alternate e-mail address is the only possibility to recover your hotmail account. And if you didn't define such an address, your hotmail account will die in 120 days.
Bye
Thank you for our reply, I now relize that my account expired and I wiill open a new account,again Thank You.

Mr Bill
Sacabouffe Posts 9427 Registration date Saturday August 18, 2007 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 19 > MR bill
May 14, 2008 at 08:42 PM
Oh... my deepest sympathy... :-DDD
You're welcome
Good night
Hi someone stole my girlfriend Hotmail account password and the facebook too, i need help she works with the email and facebook please if someone can help her with this will be great, email me if you know anything about it, thanks
i have forgot my password.Can i get to my mail id of yahoo.
i forgot my password