No Sound from YouTube

Solved/Closed
Hottentot Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday February 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 18, 2014 - Feb 18, 2014 at 04:14 AM
 Hottentot - Feb 19, 2014 at 01:25 PM
I have a HP laptop running Windows Vista and about 3 months ago, I had no sound from YouTube. I solved that but cant remember how !!! :-(

Now I cant install Adobe flashplayer 12 and there is still no sound from YouTube . I can listen to CDs on the laptop and all other forms of music, speach etc are fine. Anyone got any ideas on how to install Flashplayer 12 , then that may get the music from YouTube working
Related:

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 18, 2014 at 05:53 AM
On the video tool bar, you will see a speaker, click on it and enable the sound

Regards
I know exactly what you have mentioned. However the speaker/volume bar on all YouTube channels has vanished off this laptop. But on my desktop, there isnt a problem with YouTube and the volume bar is in the corner, but not on this HP Laptop.

I suspect that this will hve to go to my local computer store and get them to reinstall something thats gone missing.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 18, 2014 at 04:55 PM
As far as I am concerned and nothing has gone missing. It's YouTube.

The issue is here:
Yes indeed, the problem lies not with Google, who seem to have wrecked everything they can get their grubbly little mits on. The problem lies within the depths of the laptop, and needs a speciaist to sort out the problem. Also I cant respond to news item on my home page, and neither can I log onto facebook, not that it worries me, as I personally find FB a total waste of time.

However I would like to thank all of you who did their very best to sort this problem, but its a job fot the experts in dealing with this sort of problem.