Need help with Dell laptop model 5030

Solved/Closed
itsme jojo Posts 8 Registration date Friday February 21, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2016 - Feb 21, 2014 at 08:59 PM
 itsme jojo - Feb 22, 2014 at 08:31 PM
After installing Windows 7 on the laptop im not able to get online anymore. I checked for problems and it says that there are no drivers installed for the Ethernet Controller and also no drivers installed for the Network Controller.

Ok im not really computer smart, so being that I cant get online with the laptop that's having the problem, how and where can I get the drivers that are needed downloaded onto a disk ?

Can someone PLEASE help me with this ? Any suggestions or help will be so very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 21, 2014 at 09:15 PM
Hi,

please go here: http://www.dell.com/support/my-support/uk/en/ukdhs1?c=uk&s=dhs&cs=&l=en

enter your service tag which will be on the computer, select the operating system and download the ethernet (LAN) drivers then install on your computer.
itsme jojo Posts 8 Registration date Friday February 21, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2016
Feb 21, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Thank you for the Link, I'm going to try it right now...
Just wanted to say Thank You again for the link and for responding to my message... I was able to find the drivers and have corrected the issues on the laptop, its now back online again... Thank you very much.