How to resolve bllue screen error please help

Solved/Closed
divyangjain Posts 4 Registration date Monday March 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 24, 2009 - Mar 3, 2009 at 04:53 AM
 maddy - Apr 1, 2010 at 02:20 AM
Hello,
i have just purchase intel dual core processor PC with 2 gb ram but it is showing me blue screen error

A problem has ben detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer

if this is the first time you have seen this stoperroro screen restart your computer . if this screen appears again follow these steps

check to be sure you have adequate disk space. if a driver is identified in the stop message disable the driver or check with the manufactuer for driver update try changing video adapter

check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS update . disable BIOS memory option such as caching or shadowing if you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components. restart your computer,press F8 to select advanced startup options and then select safe mode

Techniqal Information
xxx stop: 0X 0000007E ( 0X C00000ID , 0X A8EEA638 , 0XF78D2B64 , 0X F78D3860
tcpip.sys - address A8EEa638 base at A8EE5000 date stamp 485b8036

begining dump of physical memory
dumping physical memory to disk
Related:

5 responses

mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41
Jul 4, 2009 at 11:50 PM
I have already have posted the solution of this problem in my earlier posting

but here it one more time

REMOVE THE FILES FROM YOUR HARD-DRIVE:
-Right-Click on My Computer and select Search...
-click All files and folders
-search for *.bmp (all or part of file name)
-Find the one that matches your background
-Note the name of the .bmp file - mine was called phccekj0e3cn.bmp (copy and paste into notepad or something as you weill need this later, or write it down as your computer can reboot)
-Search your drives for the last 3 characters noted in previous step. in my case I searched on *3cn
-This search resulted in 4 files for me.
-Go to your task manager, look under the processes tab, and find the process that matches the name of one of the files you are trying to delete (the .exe file)
-end the process - mine was called lphccekj0e3cn.exe
-delete all files found in your search

REMOVE REGISTRY ENTRIES: (not as important since the files are no longer there but still good idea)
-Start -> Run
-regedit
-Edit -> Find
-I searched on *3cn (the last 3 characters) but this returned some valid registry entries. I suggest you either carefully delete all entries that look they are related. I found 5 or 6 valid entries, but they were obvious to me to not be related.
-typically they will have the full name like "lphccekj0e3cn" In fact you could probably search on whatever the .exe name was (minus the .exe extension) and you can surely delete all those entries.

FIX REGISTRY ENTRIES:
-this is what I missed in the previous post. The first time this thing runs it changes entries in your registry to hide the 'Desktop' and/or 'Screen Saver' tabs
-In the registry navigate to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
-delete entries 'NoDispBackgroundPage' and/or 'NoDispScrSavPage'

Check out your display properties again, they should be back to normal.

Empty your recycle bin to get rid of it for good

Rebooting at this point is probably a good idea.

p.s. if u have prob finding the bmp files try to find it as file named as "pch or else try 3cn"

awaiting comments

Regards
Melisio Mascarenhas
India