Daemon tools lite problem

Closed
saveyourradio Posts 2 Registration date Monday February 24, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 24, 2014 - Feb 24, 2014 at 04:02 PM
 saveyourradio - Feb 25, 2014 at 12:20 AM
i have a problem with Daemon tools lite, first it will not mount anything and then gives me a error saying not enough privilege. Then when I try to mount the image in Daemon tools lite I see that it says "[SCSI-0] invalid". I sometimes get the Error " daemon tools pro error 1500" but that's not all the time. I previously had daemon tools ultra but I completely uninstalled it and installed the lite version.
Related:

9 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 24, 2014 at 04:52 PM
Ok, ok hang in there.

I have never used the set of tools vefroe, but you have made the comment that jumps out:

"saying not enough privilege"

Are you running as admin?

Run as..admin and try it.

Have FUN!
saveyourradio Posts 2 Registration date Monday February 24, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 at 05:01 PM
No I have run as admin already and no luck
Blocked Profile
Feb 24, 2014 at 05:06 PM
Ok, have you visited the support site for the software?

https://www.daemon-tools.cc/fra/support

What task are you trying to complete?
saveyourradio
Feb 24, 2014 at 06:34 PM
well there isn't the best support on there but I figured out it isn't the software but my computer. On my laptop also running windows 8 it worked just fine. My desktop won't mount ISO on windows explorer so I think its just my desktop

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Feb 24, 2014 at 06:47 PM
I agree. It might be your desktop, operating correctly.

What task are trying to complete? When you say "mount an iso", what are you doing?

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon
saveyourradio
Feb 24, 2014 at 07:27 PM
just an ISO containing some pictures and videos. BUT NOW on my laptop daemon tools is reporting the error I see on my desktop but goes away, I think i'll just look for another mounting software
Blocked Profile
Feb 24, 2014 at 08:16 PM
An iso is a bootable disk, like an EXE that will do something,

An ISO is not data, it is a thing!

So, if you are trying to consume an ISO and not USE one, then that is the problem! I am not certain how else to put it.

Have fun!

saveyourradio
Feb 24, 2014 at 09:22 PM
No sorry lmfao I started writing an email part way of the reply. The Iso is an old game I had but the disc is far to scratched to use it but I have the cue and bin files and managed to install it on my laptop. I wanted it on my desktop but this will do for now
Blocked Profile
Feb 24, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Please, you must understand. I have a hard time with doing homework.

Try a different ISO builder.

Try to run the same one, in compatiblity mode! Run as 95 or xp?
saveyourradio
Feb 25, 2014 at 12:20 AM
No that's what I intend on doing I need it for cue and bin files but I have power2go so I'll just find the solution some other time thanks for trying