My Taskbar, Clock, Start button, is missing! SOS!

Closed
Confusedgirl Posts 1 Registration date Friday February 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2014 - Feb 28, 2014 at 05:53 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Feb 28, 2014 at 07:04 PM
Okay so I use a Toshiba Laptop and I was online. Then a thing called Kidzui add popped up cover my whole screen. I clicked on it to exit out of it but it had trouble loading so I clicked on it again. Then I could see the screen but it was duller and like white. So two options came up, one being 'Close Program' and the other was 'Fix Program' I clicked the close one. It toke a second then the thing closed and now my taskbar is missing! I can get the start button by pressing CTRL and ESC but as soon as I click on something else, it vanishes again. I don't know what to do and this laptop costed a thousand dollars! I swear to god I'm not kidding!

Extra Info: I use Google Chrome all the time. But I also have Firefox and Internet Explorer installed but I barely use them. I sometimes open them by mistake. On my taskbar I have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Spider Solitaire, Painting, my files, and a 2010 word program.

Please help me! I will be in so much trouble if I ruined my family's laptop!
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Feb 28, 2014 at 07:04 PM
Your best option is to restore the system to its last good backup.