I can log onto my FB account, but I ended with suspened error. [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question a cooperator 185Posts Monday July 25, 2011Registration date November 3, 2015 Last seen - Latest answer on Dec 12, 2015 08:56PM
Hello,
First: My yahoo mail associated with my facebook account is still receiving my facebook's friends's messages and activity. However, when trying to log to my facebook account to see these activities and messages, I always have been encountering a problem as shown below:
Your account has been temporarily suspended.
Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.
I have tried securing it, and after I have chaged my password, I have ended up with this step, which I could get rid of it. I didn't enter any answer for this question when creating my account at all.
To confirm your identity, please answer your security question:
In what city or town was your mother born?
Answer
When I failed tp answer truly on the question above, I ended up with after run out with all tries
The text you entered didn't match the security check. Please try again.
Please choose one of the following methods to confirm your identity:
Answer your security question (hourly limit exceeded)
See more 
Helpful
+10
moins plus
Thanks a lot Ambucias, to be honest with you. I have tried your suggestions many times throughout two years before asking this again.

But the message keeps showing me
Your account has been temporarily suspended.
Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.

NOTE:
First: I entered Username.
Second: I got my account
Third: I entered the Current or Old Password, then 'I found 'To help keep your Facebook account secure, we'll take you through a few steps to change your password and make sure any recent changes to your account came from you."

Foruth: I clicked on 'continue', and I have asked to enter new password
Create a Unique Password
Please create a new password that you don't use on any other site

Fifth: I have entered new password and then I have asked to review the address on my account.
Review the Email Addresses on Your Account
Please select the email addresses that belong to you and that only you can log into. Any emails that you do not select will be removed from your account.

Sixth: I have picked my address listed and then I have seen 'Are you sure this email is secure?). I chose 'Only I know the password for my email.

received the link and then I have entered the digit number.

Finally: I ended with what I have began with.
Your Account is Temporarily Locked
We've detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It's likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we'll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.

NOTE: I have two facebook accounts with two different email addresses, but with the same full name/username. Did this cause the problem for one of them? If so, why am I still receiving activities sent to my email address associated with my facebook account suspended temporary.
riti- Aug 24, 2014 07:30AM
Cannot match old password
durgesh- Jun 22, 2015 03:05PM
Over the next few steps we'll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.
Helpful
+1
moins plus
What makes me try to log in to my FB account is that I am still receiving my friends' activities sent to my email address, and when I try to log onto my facebook, I face suspended temporally. This is most strange.
Ambucias 32086Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 30, 2016 Last seen - Mar 12, 2014 07:29AM
Indeed, it is most strange as the e-mail is valid and so is your username.

Are you logging in with the same machine and location as usual?

Have you tried deleting all of your temporary files and cookies before trying to enter your account?
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Yes, I have been trying to log from the same location and machine.

Also, I have just tried one time to log onto it from another machine to see if my machine has fault, but the same thing happened.

Besides, I have deleted all temp and cookies files by CCleaner
Ambucias 32086Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 30, 2016 Last seen - Mar 12, 2014 04:36PM
Very often, trying to log on from another machine or location with a different IP will provoke a temporary block.
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Greetings,

You do have a way to come up with very complicated issues.:-)

Since you did not have security questions, you should not have tried to guess because this complicates the recovery.

Remember, when trying to recover any account, Facebook or otherwise, you are not dealing with a person but a robot who is mostly programmed to filter, send automated answers, when in doubt it blocks.

It is my belief that your account was hacked and I have provided the recovery methods in my first message, they are the only ones that exist.

Should they fail for you, I have none other to suggest.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Good luck
Helpful
+1
moins plus
I am going through the EXACT same thing right now myself .... I have done ALL the above steps also, and yet, still cannot get into my account ... I have had this account for 9 years or so, then BOOM, locked with no support no nothing !!

I did read somewhere though, to NOT try to log into your account for 96 hours, then clean cookies, cache etc, so im trying that now ....
brian- Dec 12, 2015 08:56PM
Do you really need a professional hacker on your school result to make a better grade for you and make you happy more , maybe a trail may convince you about ***@*** cos he has really e a bomb in my life for this and helped me out so I have promise to promote and advertise his sense of humor about this and will surely help you out f this in all ways and make you great about having a better school grade result, all forms of hacking an account or you could also message him on # 7603832605
Helpful
+0
moins plus
First go to this page:
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below link. You can find all the information

http://www.facebook.com/help/security

Then
http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=203917589649396
http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=300789493279529&ref=hcsubnav
If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
* Go here: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hacked_self_recovery
If your Account Has Been Hacked And Your Login Email Has Been Changed
* Go here: http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hack_login_changed
If Your Account Has Been Hacked and You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email
* Go here: http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hack_nologin_access
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello

"I have two facebook accounts with two different email addresses, but with the same full name/username."

It should not have caused the problem as many people have the same name such as John Smith for instance, however the account recovery is probably more complicated.

If someone tries to access an account from another location or your usual computer, often the account is blocked.

Sorry, but I'm out of solutions for the moment

Good luck
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Thanks a lot,
As you have said logging from another machine or location with a different IP will provoke a temporary block

But it is provoking a permanent block.
In other words, ( Whenever logging, I am always seeing

We've detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It's likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we'll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.'Continue'

Then when clicking on 'coutinue', I see this:
Please Confirm Your Identity
Answer

However, I didn't setup any security question at all.
Thus, I was trying guessing an answer until I accessed (hourly limit exceeded))
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Thanks a lot,
Simply: I always ended up with that security question, although I have never ever remembered that I have entered any security question.

I've been still trying to unblock my account, but that made no difference.
You said that since you did not have security questions, you should not have tried to guess because this complicates the recovery.
I would be saying that I had to do that because I really have faced that question when I tried your way below:
* Go here: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hacked_self_recovery

After changing my old password with a new one with following your link above, I faced

I have followed the steps shown me after clicking your link above:

First::

Report Compromised Account

If you believe your account has been compromised by another person or a virus, please click the "My Account Is Compromised" button below. We'll help you log back into your account so that you can regain control

Second: I clicked 'My account is compromised' button, then

Enter a Current or Old Password
In order to regain control of your account, enter any current or old password you know for your account. If your account isn't hacked, you can cancel this process.

Third: I have typed in my login mail, then the old password, and then 'contiune'

Fourth::

Reset Your Password
You indicated that your account was compromised. We'll help you login and regain control of your account. If your account isn't hacked, you can cancel this process.

How would you like to reset your password?

Use my Yahoo! account

Email me a link to reset my password

Fifth:

I have chosen: Email me a link to reset my password, then 'contiune', after that, this showed me:

Check Your Email:

Check your email - we sent you an email with a six-digit confirmation code. Enter it below to continue to reset your password.
Then, I have entered the code I have received into my email, then another windows asked me to :
Choose a new password

Sixth
AFter changing my password, this showed me:

Secure Your Account

To help keep your Facebook account secure, we'll take you through a few steps to change your password and make sure any recent changes to your account came from you.

Seventh:
When clicked 'continue', this showed me:

Review the Email Addresses on Your Account

Please select the email addresses that belong to you and that only you can log into. Any emails that you do not select will be removed from your account.

My email is listed: XXXX

Eight:
I have selected my email listing , then clicked on 'continue'

Ninth

Then, this showed me:

Are you sure this email is secure?

Anyone who knows the password for XXXX@yahoo.com may be able to log into your Facebook account. To keep your Facebook account secure, we recommend changing the password on your email address.

Only I know the password for XXXX@yahoo.com.
(Change password now)

Tenth
I have chosen 'Only I know the password for XXXX@yahoo.com'

Eleventh
Then this showed me:

Twelfth

Once clicked on 'continue' button, 'Please Complete a Security Challenge' showed me.

Finally:

When I entered the 'challenge code', and clicked on 'continue', this showed me

Please Confirm Your Identity

Answer

Thus, I had to guess because I had no other options.

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!