Connected and says I have access. But no Internet...

Closed
mrtheherbzman Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2014 - Apr 19, 2014 at 02:24 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 19, 2014 at 05:02 PM
So my computer constantly gets this problem where I am connected to the Internet and says I have access. No problems are detected when I try troubleshooting yet browsers, online games, updates... and anything that uses Internet really... do not work. Much like as if I wasn't connected to the Internet at all. Usually I am able to fix this by resting the modem, disabling my wireless connection, and running system care. Once I re-enable the wireless connection after the system care I configure and that typically solves it. However this time it's just not working. Does anyone have any ideas on what's going wrong here?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 19, 2014 at 05:50 PM
OK hang in there,

What o/s? System care? Does it work with cable?

Thanks
mrtheherbzman Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 at 04:25 PM
I'm running windows 7, have a few system care things in place such as Advanced systemcare 6, smart defray 3, Avast! Free antivirus is my main antiviral system care. I used to have panda security but needed to delete it cause I was having some issues. I feel there is still some.leftover stuff from panda. And lastly even with ethernet cable it still doesn't work. Sry for late response hadn't realized I got an answer.
Blocked Profile
May 19, 2014 at 05:02 PM
Yea, it sounds like something has mangled the network admin.

Remove all the programs you do not wish to use. Remove all of the networks. Build a new network!