HELP.... HOTMAIL Account blocked or hacked..

Closed
stustu Posts 1 Registration date Friday April 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 25, 2014 - Apr 25, 2014 at 01:36 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 26, 2014 at 06:28 AM
A few years ago...I had a hotmail email account. I changed to another email provider...I am trying to get back into my hotmail account to recover some very important information i have in there...however...i cannot remember my password or the answer to my security question. I also tried filling out the form where you input all the information but i keep getting responses saying that i did not provide enough information...I tried calling every number I can find to help me with this and actually got told at one point i would have to pay 60 dollars to recover my account information...I have read that people in the same situation have posted on this forum and got a response and there problem fixed...someone please help...
Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 25, 2014 at 05:40 AM
Hi

When is the last time you accessed the blocked Hotmail account?

Where you given any reason for the block?
to be fully honest...im not sure if im blocked or not...i called a help number..actually two different ones...they said my account is good. but i couldnt remember the information so they couldnt help me...and then the second help number i called tried to charge me money to help me...its been maybe four years since i was last on it...i need to get into that email for some important info. just seems like its a lost cause...but everytime i start thinkin that...i see something that someone says where they got back in theres
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 26, 2014 at 06:28 AM
Microsoft never charges unless it's a commercial account.

If someone does not log on to his account for 31 days, the account is considered abandoned and it is deleted, especially now that Hotmail has become Outlook.com.

Have you tried to send an e-mail to your account?