Accidentally uninstalled audio output device, How do I fix this?

Solved/Closed
SirTibbles Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2014 - Apr 26, 2014 at 11:55 PM
SirTibbles Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2014 - Apr 27, 2014 at 09:32 PM
Hello,
I have a problem with my audio in my laptop, when I place my cursor on the icon it would say 'No Audio Output Device is installed'.
When I right click it and go to 'Playback devices' or 'Recording Devices' there would be nothing but a box with 'no audio output device'.
I've had SOOOO many problems with my new laptop, which I had fixed, but this one is really annoying to fix... :c Also I use Windows 8.

Yesterday, I was trying to get more space for my laptop and uninstalled things that I didn't think that would help me at all. Being the mindless human I am, I accidentally deleted one of the programs that help you with the audio in your laptop...
Now, the audio icon at the corner has a red circle with a cross next to it.
When I got the laptop, they didn't provided me with a disc (I forgot what it does but I've seen many answers for similar problems and some of the solutions require the disc which I do not have)
I'm not sure if I have to download another program to fix this, if there is please link it, it would be really helpful. :D
I don't have enough time to research more, considering I have so much work to do... Help?

Related:

2 responses

SirTibbles Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2014 3
Apr 27, 2014 at 09:32 PM
The laptop is an ASUS Transformer book (T100T) and the complete model number is 453172, I think that's the model number looking at the box.
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Apr 27, 2014 at 02:27 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

You can download the audio driver from your laptop manufacture's website.

OR

Let us know your laptop brand name and the complete model number.

Good Luck