Accidentally uninstalled audio output device, How do I fix this? [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question SirTibbles 2Posts Saturday April 26, 2014Registration date April 27, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Apr 27, 2014 at 09:32 PM by SirTibbles
Hello,
I have a problem with my audio in my laptop, when I place my cursor on the icon it would say 'No Audio Output Device is installed'.
When I right click it and go to 'Playback devices' or 'Recording Devices' there would be nothing but a box with 'no audio output device'.
I've had SOOOO many problems with my new laptop, which I had fixed, but this one is really annoying to fix... :c Also I use Windows 8.

Yesterday, I was trying to get more space for my laptop and uninstalled things that I didn't think that would help me at all. Being the mindless human I am, I accidentally deleted one of the programs that help you with the audio in your laptop...
Now, the audio icon at the corner has a red circle with a cross next to it.
When I got the laptop, they didn't provided me with a disc (I forgot what it does but I've seen many answers for similar problems and some of the solutions require the disc which I do not have)
I'm not sure if I have to download another program to fix this, if there is please link it, it would be really helpful. :D
I don't have enough time to research more, considering I have so much work to do... Help?

Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,

Try this 1

You can download the audio driver from your laptop manufacture's website.

OR

Let us know your laptop brand name and the complete model number.

Good Luck
Helpful
+2
plus moins
The laptop is an ASUS Transformer book (T100T) and the complete model number is 453172, I think that's the model number looking at the box.
Was this answer helpful?  

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?