Connection of Reliance network to Bsnl Modem

Closed
ayushmanndewan Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday May 20, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 20, 2014 - May 20, 2014 at 02:59 PM
 girish - Mar 22, 2015 at 12:12 AM
Hello,
I happen to have a BSNL teracom Model No. T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI modem, but the problem i am facing is that i cant configure my reliance broadband network in this modem.
it would really be nice if i get some detailed help on this
thanks
Regards
Ayushmann Dewan

2 responses

Blocked Profile
May 20, 2014 at 07:09 PM
Ok, so what support has reliance gave you?

Oh, you no longer have reliance for isp, you have the other provider?

The network is equipment specific sir. If you equipment maker wants you to use it, then they will tell you how to "consume" their product.

In this case, it sounds as though you are in possesion of another carriers equipment, and trying to use it on your current carrier. To that I say, call them up and tell them what you are trying to do. http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/customercare_internet.html

Oh, and Have Fun!

If I am wrong, please give us more information about errors and such, and also post the administration of your current configuration so that we may be able to help.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon
configure your router as RFC2684-Bridged
LlcBridged mode for reliance broadband connection. pvc value 0-35 as it is as per your reliance isp.