Monitor Gives No signal while windows starts

Closed
KHashaba Posts 2 Registration date Friday June 6, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2014 - Jun 6, 2014 at 05:03 PM
KHashaba Posts 2 Registration date Friday June 6, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2014 - Jun 7, 2014 at 06:18 AM
Guys i really need help ... suddenly one day i turn on my Desktop PC, the windows Starts (i can hear it) but the monitor gives no signal (from the begaining) the LED stays yellow ..... i removed the battery cmos and i removed the RAM sticks i tried all methods ...... whats really weird right here is that i took my CPU and tried with another Monitor and it worked normally .... then i took my Monitor and tried it with another CPU it also worked normally .. !!!!

that means that the screen the VGA the ram everything is working well
But for some reason my CPU is not working with my Screen
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 6, 2014 at 05:51 PM
Hey hang in there. Sometimes settings get mangled to a resolution that the monitor cannot read. Take the good monitor and see what the settings are. Then move them to the least resolution, like 600X900. then plug in the other monitor, do not reboot.

Give that a try, and let us know.
KHashaba Posts 2 Registration date Friday June 6, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2014
Jun 7, 2014 at 06:18 AM
I havent done anything with the Settings or the resolution plus the Monitor doesnt show anything from the very begaining it stays dark ... but i will try wat u said and thanx for ur comment