My ps3 don't connect because I don't have the correct settings.e

Closed
mandog3 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 25, 2014 - Jun 25, 2014 at 07:40 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 25, 2014 at 09:42 AM
Trying to connect my ultra-slim 4.55 black 12 gigs internal hard drive and inserting myself a 500 gig hard drive to my ps3 wireless to my phone. As I test my network settings, IP address] successful, internet connection fails. My internet keeps on failing. Why is it because I paid for the foxfi wifi], Or because my metro pcs Samsung] Galaxy exhibit phone wont let me pay and get a hotspot on a $60 plan ? (Sucks), & how can I bypass it .. so sad, and researching for quite some time.. I know there is a way. Because I'm so close .all I have is dns 1 & 2, IP address, everything comes on also shows up on screen set as custom, and automatic I'll try to send a picture of my testing network data hope it helps you to help me ....thank you ...mg3
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 25, 2014 at 09:42 AM
well, I have to pay extra for my phone to be a hotspot. If you are no paying the extra, I am not certain your provider will allow it. Also, the network band the PS3 uses is the B/G band, your phone may only conect in N.

Not certain about the freq your phone is on, but I have to pay for hotspot.