Missing BlueTooth Peripheral Drivers.....Everything I try fails!

Closed
nursesusan2000 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 26, 2014 - Jun 26, 2014 at 11:04 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jul 3, 2014 at 05:05 PM
Hello, I wish i could say the same as the others posted above me. When i tried to even find the files you suggested did not show up on my comp. I have tried everything I know to do with no result. even when i go to programs recommended by microsoft to help you update and find missing drivers, it does not say anything about my missing BLUETOOTH PERIPHERAL DRIVERS. Which I also cant find in any search on my comp (as stated above) even with your suggestions, on what to type in, or any where on the internet. I have had this problem for 2 years now... comp is 2.6 years old. I even have new Sony Xperia Z phone, hoping that it might have made a difference when I plug it into comp to share files ect.......but nooooo. Please help! Any other ideas? Why is this driver so hard to find any where? Thank you for your help.

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jul 3, 2014 at 05:05 PM
Did you try SlimDrivers? It's a free program that will identify and update your drivers. (just Google the name to find a download location)

The Bluetooth hardware was often optional and in some laptops was a small board that plugged into the motherboard. It might be found under the battery or next to the memory modules. Sometimes the board needs to be reseated before it will work.

Bluetooth is for wireless connections and is not used with a USB connection to your phone.

Good Luck