Recovery from lost on sd card

Closed
DrenaB Posts 1 Registration date Saturday July 19, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2014 - Jul 19, 2014 at 04:41 AM
Amaryllis8783 Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 11, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2014 - Aug 11, 2014 at 11:47 PM
I don know what happened to my picture and few songs I had on a Sd card all my card is saying is nothing is on it can you help me recover I went to my trash bin trying to see did when they put the question about the sd card on the front screen of my phone where they also put Emails I didn't read it I just hit the button thinking it went in my mailbox but I am unable to find where it went
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 30, 2014 at 05:25 AM
Relax, friend! SD card deleted photos recovery is easy, I had been hot water like you before, I accidently deleted the family reunion photos in my digital SDHC card, and I was hurry to search some rescue measures, finally I found two recovery software, one is named Recuva, which just can recover about 60% photos, but is free, another one is Card Data Recovery, it can recover all the deleted photos, and the operation is more easier, you can learn more here: http://ccm.net/download/download-23028-card-data-recovery
Amaryllis8783 Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 11, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Is it virus-infected?

In my personal experiences, your problem could be resolved in these three ways:
1). Try to unhide these files.
According to your description, your files may be hidden anyway. Try to show them all up again:
Start => Run => Type in "control folders" and press "OK" =>Click "View" and hook "Show hidden files and folders"=> Press "OK".

2). Scan your SD card with antivirus tool
Sometimes, the virus also would hide the files and make them invisible for you. So, just try to do antivirus scan on your computer. (You should take care not to delete some needed files in the process.)

3). Restore your files back by using data recovery software:
This problem also could be caused by the card problems or other human errors. So, if you want to rescue these lost files, you'd better try to use photo recovery software online to take chances, like 4Card Recovery, Recuva, iCare Data Recovery Free, EaseUS data recovery, etc.

No matter what will happen in the future, never forget to back up all SD card data on several places again.