What can I do to my lost camera photos?

Solved/Closed
Davistonse9 Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2014 - Aug 25, 2014 at 03:54 AM
Carmensono Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2014 - Aug 25, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Do you have any idea to help me regain my camera photos? Last year, as a graduation present, I received a Nikon camera to record the left previous time in colleague. Till, yesterday, about 597 of photos have been taken with this camera and all of them are stored on the inner inserted SD card. However, right now, all of them are gone for the mistaken format by my boy friend. He just says that he is asked to format this card before being allowed to upload his taken photos. Even through I don't know why that happens, I still want to get them back. Do you have any suggestion to resolve this problem? Thanks for any idea!

1 response

Carmensono Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Hey! Just keep the below tips in mind as you proceed to recover your camera card photos:

1). Nothing is guaranteed. Any improper operation can make your camera card data irrecoverable. Moreover, even if the data shows as recoverable, you may find some or all of these camera photos to be corrupted and irrecoverable. So, there is no guarantee that you can completely get everything back.

2). Do NOT perform any write processes on the camera memory card. Just leave this card and avoid write anything new on it. Any form of write to the source card can increase the complexity of the recovery.

3). Apply some camera card recovery software to rescue your needed data as much as possible, like Recuva, iCare Data Recovery Free, 4Card Recovery, PhotoRec and more.

If the data is extremely important for you, you may also spend some money to regain them when these tools make no change.
NO matter what happens again, never forget to make data backups on different devices.