Screen lock problem lodged previously

Solved/Closed
ASR627 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 14, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2014 - Oct 17, 2014 at 03:32 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 18, 2014 at 04:02 PM
Hello,
According to ur answer given, Ur imagination is correct. Nowadays phones stolen/loss is normal. OK I agree with you but question is arise how can I prove as I am the owner of this mobile Spice Mi-500. Usually I have not a habit of lock/unlock screen before using the mobile. On login into email pass word some thing went wrong and it was screen locked during choose the options. Any how, U please convey me what action may take to prove I am the owner of this mobile.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 17, 2014 at 04:45 AM
Hi,

Okay, very recurrent issue with Spice.

You will need to hard reset your mobile but this will wipe out all of your data.

Press and hold Volume UP + Power Key .

now you see Android Recovery Logo
touch Home to see Android Recovery Menu
Select wipe data/factory reset with Volume Down and touch Menu Key to confirm
select Yes -- Delete all user data with volume down and touch Menu key o confirm
reboot device.

Good luck
First of all "thanks" for resolving the problem( screen lock)but one more thing I have to ask for your kind co-operation is that I fed all information regarding addresses, phone Nos.,Passwords,bank acct. details all are in that previously locked phone. Now it is opened on your kind co-operation. Hence, I again request your kind honor to help on that to get back up all those fed in previously. Otherwise I may be in trouble to enable those all things to set right again. Please help me in all your levels.According to my thinkings it may not impossible to "Microsoft" who command the software world.I am became bed patient due to an accident for spinal cord injury,I can not stand& walk. As such the above mentioned problems may have to solve by wandering here& there/around the offices etc.which is not in my level as I am disabled physically. Please help me!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 18, 2014 at 04:02 PM
Sorry, in order to unlock your phone, all the data had to be erased.

I did mention to you that all of your data would be wiped out and it was. Sorry but it can't be recovered.