Android Bluetooth paired with my laptop Bluetooth was grayed ou

Closed
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Nov 8, 2014 at 07:07 AM
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Nov 10, 2014 at 04:45 PM
Hello,

<bold><bold>First: Connnecting The bluetooth of an Android mobile with the bluetooth of HP laptop didn't succeed:</bold></bold>

I have followed these steps to pair the the Bluetooth of my HP laptop, and the other Android bluetooth.
First: I have clicked on 'add' a device'. Second, the Bluetooth of the Android mobile got shown. Then, I have connected to it. Afte that, 'Comparing pairing Codes' showed to me. (Screen shot below)

Next: Each Bluetooth's user of us accepted that confirmation. Finally: The pair was esablished well. (Screen shot below):

However, when each Bluetooth tries to send files to each other, there is no way to send files.(no Bluetooth control interface for the Android bluetooth to which I am connected is shown in my Laptop bluetooh). Although The Android Bluetooth was paired with my My HP laptop Bluetooth successfully, the Android Bluetooth is grayed out on my My laptop Bluetooth list as shown in this screen shot below:

Whenever the User who has the android mobile phone tries to send file into my laptop bluetooth paired with his Android bluetooth, he recieved any error not sending file.
I who have the Windows Bluetooth(Laptop), I didn't also find any interface to send files into the Android bluetooth I am connected to(There is no Buletoo control)

Second: Connnecting The bluetooth of a Nokia mobile with the bluetooth of HP laptop succeeded:

I have followed the same steps to connected teh Nokia bluetooth to my Laptop bluetooth, and it succeeded well.

Then windows was checking for drivers for the Nokia bluetooth.

Then the Bluetooth control was shown which will enable me and the other one to send and recieve files via pairing bluetooths:

NOTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN connecting THE NOKIA BLUETOOTH WITH MY LAPOTP BLUETOOTH, AND THE ANDROID BLUETOOTH WITH MY LAPTOP BLUETOOTH)::

1- there is no checking windows for drivers for the Android bluetooth while got paired to my laptop bluetooth. However, there is a checking windows for drivers for the Nokia bluetooth when got paired to my laptop bluetooth.

2- THE NOKIA IS NOT GRAYED OUT, HOWEVER, THE ANDROID IS GRAYED OUT::

I hope you understand me and reply to me.

I should have added this further information:

My laptop's model name and number are as follows:

Product name: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

Product number: LM610EA#A2N

The make and model of the Android device are as follows:

Brand is Samsung
Model number is: GT-S5570I
Android 2.3.6.

No I didn't do any changes, if you have a look again at my post previously posted, you will see that the paring between my laptop Bluetooth and Nokia Bluetooth succeeded very well and I could send and receive files.

There is only on the Android which is a file was not sent very well. However, my Laptop didn't return any error since it doesn't, I think, recognize the Android Bluetooth, although the paired is established.

NOTE: there is no ability to send files from my Laptop's Bluetooth into the Android's Bluetooth since there is any Bluetooth Device Control like the image I have posted previously.

Furthermore, after the pairing between my Nokia Bluetooth and Laptop Bluetooth succeeded, then I have seen this Bluetooth Connection on the Dial-up and VPN as this screen shot shows:

I don't know what made this Bluetooth connection list here? It wasn't here before trying connecting my Nokia Bluetooth and Laptop Bluetooth. How to git rid of it.

When I click on it, then this screen shot below shows me. I don't think that I can connect to an Internet via Bluetooth.?
Related:

1 response

a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Nov 10, 2014 at 04:45 PM
I have been that the Android drivers were not detected by my Windows 7 installed on my laptop, thus my Lapotp Bluetooth didn't paired succesffully with the Android Bluetooth. Where can I find the Android Bluetooth Drivers(Brand is Samsung,
Model number is: GT-S5570I, Android 2.3.6.) which are compatible with my Windows 7 64Bit.