Sims 3 requiring activation code again

Closed
alunareclipse Posts 1 Registration date Saturday November 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 8, 2014 - Nov 8, 2014 at 09:59 PM
hassenb Posts 9 Registration date Thursday November 6, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 10, 2014 - Nov 10, 2014 at 04:22 PM
I recently purchased Sims 3 on disk for my daughter. It installed just fine on the Origin account I was required to set up to install the game. The game played well for a couple months but suddenly when you click on the icon to open the game it comes up with only two options....Activate code or log in as a different user. No matter which option I try, I get "Activation Code" in use but the game is not found in my Origin library. I know when I've had to use activation codes in the past, if I was to delete the game off of the computer and re-install it the activation code will not work because it has already been registered. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm really not willing to spend another $30 bucks for a new game since I just purchased this one a couple months ago.
Related:

1 response

hassenb Posts 9 Registration date Thursday November 6, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 10, 2014 17
Nov 10, 2014 at 04:22 PM
Hello,

I think signing in with The Sims account that has your serial number associated with will solve the issue.

If you were unable to sign in with it / The game doesn't appear on your Origin library, I suggest that you start a direct chat with Origin support.

I hope it helps,

Cheers

Hassen B