Sony VAIO windows 8 Preparing Automic Repair Loop!

Solved/Closed
AlfieFair04 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday November 15, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 20, 2014 - Nov 15, 2014 at 08:36 AM
 JAN - May 11, 2016 at 12:32 PM
my Sony VAIO windows 8 laptop is broken, when I try and turn it on it says Preparing Automatic Repair, then goes to a blank screen, and after a few minutes the process repeats again and again, I have tried researing the memory module, nothing. booting to safe mode and starting off last good config, no luck cant even get to recovery screen, it is urgent I sort this problem. I have Adobe exams and all work is on it, please help, thanks.
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Nov 15, 2014 at 05:19 PM
Boot From Your Windows 8 Installation Media

Insert a Windows 8 DVD, or a flash drive with the Windows 8 installation files on it, into your computer.

Tip: You can borrow someone else's Windows 8 disc or other media if you need to. You're not installing or reinstalling Windows 8, you're just accessing Advanced Startup Options - no product key or license breaking required.

Boot from the disc or boot from the USB device, whatever your situation calls for.

From the Windows Setup screen, tap or click on Next.

Tap or click on the Repair your computer link at the bottom of the window.

Advanced Startup Options will start, almost immediately.
go to:
Troubleshoot then Advance Options then Command prompt

disabling the loop via Command Prompt.
Type bcdedit /set {default} recoveryenabled NO
and press ENTER Key.
If the message reads "The operation completed successfully", then Automatic Repair will not appear and try to reset your computer.

Good Luck
my Sony VAIO windows 8 laptop is broken, when I try and turn it on it says Preparing Automatic Repair, then goes to a blank screen, and after a few minutes the process repeats again and again, PLZ HELLP ME