Please insert a disk in drive G

Closed
gunjan baradia - Nov 18, 2014 at 09:12 AM
 Marem - Mar 17, 2016 at 09:38 PM
Hello, few minutes back I tried to plugin my M3 player, although it was inserted and detected by my lapi , there was a big problem creating dialogue box, poking its nose in between saying "PLEASE INSERT A DISK IN DRIVE G", as I was very new to this comment I could not find a solution for myself it would be appreciable if you help me out soon, THANKS FOR SHARING MY PROBLEM !!!! I would eagerly wait for your problem solving SOLUTIONS !!!
Related:

1 response

FaheemAshraf Posts 3 Registration date Thursday November 20, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 at 06:58 AM
Dear Gunjan,
You've mentioned that you receive the 'Please insert a disk into drive G' erorr while opening the Player.

This error occurs because Windows recognises the MP3 Player with a pre determined drive name reserved for the Windows OS.

To trouble shoot this issue, please confirm if you are an adminitrator of the device.If so,
please right click on the 'My Computer' icon->CLick 'Manage'-> Select 'Disk Management' from the left side menu. Change the drive letter name instead of the current one. 'Assign a Drive Letter alphabet' V,M, Y any of them.

Try to re-access the Player and do reply with the results.

Faheem
I am getting the same error with my 32 GB Sony pendrive, I tried that steps provided above changing to W however the same error when I try to access the pendrive please help